1. I highly recommend that you make sure that your legs are freshly shaved before applying either product.
2. It Stays can also be used to help hold a wig cap in place.
3. If you are layering thigh-highs over a pair of panty hose you can also use It Stays to stick then together.
Here is a very simple little app I wrote in AutoHotkey for Windows to help productivity. The artists I’ve attempted to give this to were horrified and sickened by the idea of it.
It floats in the corner of your screen. You tell it what programs you use for work/productivity. Whenever you’re using those programs, it turns a pleasing shade of blue and times you. If you alt-tab over to something that is not one of those programs, like Chrome or Spotify or 3D Pinball, or if you zone out and don’t move the mouse for too long, it turns red and stops the timer until you resume proper grown-up behavior.
This way, you have a constant peripheral reminder of how little of your day has actually been spent on important things like “doing what you’re supposed to” and “not having fun.”
This is indispensable for procrastination-prone home freelancers.
in tribute to this post, have some more color palettes that i’ve been keeping locked up for a while, hehe
A few of you asked me how to do colored brows after I posted my rainbow eyebrow look so here’s how! :)
- Fill in your eyebrow with white liner. I used an Elf Eye Liner.
- Brush your eyebrow out with a spooly brush. This will remove any excess liner and coat all the hairs.
- Apply eyeshadow to your eyebrow in the desired color with a stiff angled brush. I used a matte eyeshadow from the Shany Bold and Bright 120 Eyeshadow Palette and a MAC 266SE brush.
- Clean up any mistakes with a Q-tip, apply the rest of your eye makeup and then you’re done, it’s that simple!
It’s nice to know how to color my eyebrows this way.
Now I don’t have to go through the trouble of dying my eyebrows, too.
SO GLAD I LEARNED THIS
Pushing poses by Shermcohen
I can tell, long time ago I saw this, and true this is one of the most useful things at the moment to pose a character in 3D. worth a reblog
DIY Guide to Dress Necklines from Paper Blog here. For other popular guides go here:
[almost] finished project!
Adding Wefts to a wig can help thicken the wig for styling, create unique styles, and make a solid wig multiple colors. Here are a few really great tutorials on wefting wigs!